Re: [suse-security] holes in linux kernel < 2.4.20?

> As in the ssh case nothing exactly is been said on the vulnerability of
> the kernel.

Unlike the ssh case, this is a political issue. People do not want to
be held liable by the US government for violating the DMCA. Personally,
I don't think it's very likely, but some people are getting increasingly
nervous about how this obscenely flexible law is being used recently.

I can't find the list of issues ATM but those I remember were not really
earth-shattering -- no remote kernel exploits or similar.

Olaf
--
Olaf Kirch     |  Anyone who has had to work with X.509 has probably
okir@xxxxxxx   |  experienced what can best be described as