Re: [suse-security] holes in linux kernel < 2.4.20?

Hi!

There was an article on slashdot about DMCA and the latest Changelog of the
linux kernel:
http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/10/16/1146212&mode=thread&tid=153
They say that Changelogs of the latest Linux-Kernels are available to non-US
residents at: http://www.thefreeworld.net/non-US/

--
Eat, sleep and go running,
David Huecking.

Encrypted eMail welcome! GnuPG/ PGP-Fingerprint:
3DF2 CBE0 DFAA 4164 02C2  4E2A E005 8DF7 5780 9216