[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[suse-security] cascading proxy and proxy-auth
i've following net-structure:
Machine (1) (firewalled)
- Squid Running, cascading to "parent"-proxy (also Squid)
- behind (1), Private Network IPs
- Apache running for "Intranet"
I would like to:
- connect from the outer world to the Squid-Machine, using
Squid-Authenticate from extern
- no auth from the inner net (!!)
- Squid should connect to the inner Apache-Server (2)
- Does Squid redirect the request to the inner net (apache), instead
forwarding to the parent-proxy (DNS and Routing are OK) ?
- How do i have to configure my Squid for that ?
- It is easier (in conjunction with security) to only have a port-forward ?
Any Comments are welcome...
Jörg Henner Fon: +49 (7 11) 48 90 83 - 0
ETES - EDV-Systemhaus GbR Fax: +49 (7 11) 48 90 83 - 50
Libanonstrasse 58 A * D-70184 Stuttgart Web: http://www.etes.de
Inflex - eMail Scanning and Protection
Queries to: postmaster@xxxxxxx
Check the headers for your unsubscription address
For additional commands, e-mail: suse-security-help@xxxxxxxx
Security-related bug reports go to security@xxxxxxx, not here