[suse-security] OT:[suse-security] don't put'em togheter...

One from http://slashdot.org/articles/02/10/30/1225251.shtml?tid=143:
[snip]
"SuSE Linux is developing a desktop Linux distribution that will allow
Windows users to continue using (some of) their Windows applications,
including Microsoft Office. The SuSE Linux Office Desktop will be
available for $129 in January, and will include Acronis OS Selector
for disk partitioning during installation and Codeweavers CrossOver
Office for Windows API emulation."
[snip]
and two from http://www.wired.com/news/linux/0,1411,55989,00.html
[snip]
An attack on the software license behind the Linux operating system
has stirred up a free software controversy in Washington.
[snip]

What's next? SuSEXP? Sorry, for this posting but I'm getting scared...
--
 .-.                        e-SecureNet
 /v\       We Run SuSE      Project Manager