Re: [suse-security] netfilter nat bug; suse 8.0 kernel affected?

> > Yes. Expect a kernel update shortly: 2.4.19.
>
> Politely asked: How short is shortly ?

We fix remaining bugs. There are some that we don't want people to
experience, such as IDE hangs and other crash possibilities. What you will
see in the update announcement will be the best we have.

I see that these updates have been pending for some months now. None of
the bugs were so critical that one of them would have justified a kernel
update on its own. The sum of the bugs does, however. Which is why we go
for it.

> Regards
> Dan

Regards,