Re: [suse-security] OT:[suse-security] don't put'em togheter...

Why is it such a surprise that the US govt is against open source licensing?
After all, MS "funds" (ermm.. sorry.. donates to) a lot of their election
campaigns.  If they truly were donating because of political preference they
wouldn't be spreading the wealth it to both sides of the fence now would
they?

--
"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety...
deserve neither safety nor liberty." - Benjamin Franklin(1759)