[suse-security] identd

Could someone tell me how to switch off identd in 8.1?
I tested my firewall at www.grc.com and all of my ports are in stealth mode
except identd, which is closed but still visible. As it is a potential source
of information and only used for irc, which I don't need, I'd like to get rid
of it.

I found several articles on the web concerning this problem, but they are all
for earlier versions and suggest shutting the service in etc/rc.config or
etc/services, none of which exist in 8.1. I can't find anything in the new
etc/sysconfig. How can I shut identd down?

Fiona