Re: [suse-security] netfilter nat bug; suse 8.0 kernel affected?

> > Please try Hubert's kernel RPMs from
> > ftp://ftp.leo.org/pub/people/mantel/next/RPM/ and see if it vanishes. Do
> > not forget mk_initrd and lilo.
>
> sure will do; anything to get rid of those hangs

kernel upgrade did not change anything at all... and I disabled the nvidia
tweaks I ave on the client, just to be sure...

As soon as I start xchat on the client, both nfsclient and nfsserver go to
nirvana.

next test: does it happen under KDE, or under any WM...

bye,
MH