Re: [suse-security] OT:[suse-security] don't put'em togheter...

> > well, there's no protection against stupidity...
>
> Wasn't there some noise about KMail doing this by itself recently, if
> configured badly?

You probably can configure KDE to execute DOS apps included as an
attachment without the "Open with" box popping up. But the same is true
for application/x-sh-script or application/x-manpage or whatever - this
is not specific to windows worms. You are even free to not have a root
password on your machine.

This entire "KMail will spread Windows worms" issue is FUD if you ask me.

Olaf
--
Olaf Kirch     |  Anyone who has had to work with X.509 has probably
okir@xxxxxxx   |  experienced what can best be described as