[suse-security] Problems with bastille

Hi,
I've installed SuSE 8.1 and I'm trying to harden the system. I also found that there is a Bastille for SuSE that can be installed. So I installed Bastille and ran InteractiveBastille -c After answering all the questions asked, Bastille promises to execute the configuration yet nothing happens. Now what ?!?

How do I get that damn Bastille stuff executed, or should I revert to hardensuse ?

greetings
Bone Machine

---
"An here head has no room" - The Pixies