[suse-security] heartbeat update broken ??

Hi Guys,

had to dabble in HA, and it drove me around the pole when the failover node
would not come up. I turned on debugging and got somthing about "symbol not
defined in libpils.so" . I reinstalled from disk, which overwrote the YOU
Security update and voila, the thing works.
So: Careful with taht update,it may render your installation unusable. SuSE
chaps, can you have a look, unfortunately I not a great C-Programmer.
Are ther any other expoeriences with that ?

Regards
Dan