[suse-security] SuSe Firewall 2 - FW_HTB_TUNE_DEV ???

Hello,

I am using Suse 8.2 (kernel 2.4.20) and SuSe Firewall 2.

I want to shape my upstream speed and tried to enter :

FW_HTB_TUNE_DEV="eth0,125"

But I do not see any change in upstream speed, even if I try to enter
"eth0,10", my upstream speed remains the same (128 Kbps).  From the
help-text in sysconfig I understand that this parameter should do the
trick, but maybe more has to be set. I cannot find more information.

- Do I need to load any module for this ? (Which?)

- Do I need to configure anything else to have this parameter work ?

- Any other hints ?

Regards,

Cees