RE: [suse-security] SuSe Firewall 2 - FW_HTB_TUNE_DEV ???

>From: Stefan Seyfried
>
> On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 11:18:57AM +0200, Cees Tool wrote:
>
> > Do you know if I can check somewhere if the SuseFirewall2 script
does
> > anything with the "FW_HTB_TUNE_DEV" variable ?
>
> just read /sbin/SuSEfirewall2, its all in there ;-)

That is the file I have examined too ;)

But unfortunately there is no reference to "FW_HTB*" in there. I have
searched this file.  So probably it does nothing with the
"FW_HTB_TUNE_DEV" setting.

That's why I asked if I need to install any other thing to have this
working..

Regards,
Cees