[suse-security] RE: Solved ! SuSe Firewall 2 - FW_HTB_TUNE_DEV ???

Hi,

> I have investigated data with "Ethereal", the online-update of Suse
8.2
> gets it's updates from pub/suse/i386/update/8.1/....
> So the update program was getting the wrong updates (8.1 instead of
8.2)
> all the time. This is probably also the answer of other minor problems
> with updating.

This last problem was also solved now.

A directory existed :
/var/lib/YaST2/you/mnt/i386/update/8.1

The normal directory :
/var/lib/YaST2/you/mnt/i386/update/8.2  was also there.

It seems that after deleting the 8.1 directory, Yast Online Update did
not try to get it's updates from the 8.1 directory anymore.

But why the 8.1 directory was there, I still don't know. Version 8.1 has
never been installed....

Thanks again for all feedback,

Regards,
Cees