Re: [suse-security] root has no shell

Thanks for your advice, but when i try "chsh root" i get back:
"your shell is not in /etc/shells"

my "/etc/shells" contains:
/bin/sh
/bin/bash
/bin/nologin
/bin/bash2
/bin/ash
/bin/tcsh
/bin/csh

...and i use /bin/bash

I forgot to mention, that the problem is not on my home system, its on my
Webserver. Unfortunally i cant insert any CD and reboot.

Any ideas whats wrong?