Re: [suse-security] root has no shell

really, I don't know which are the rights we are talking about...
maybe more explainations would be necessary - which are the exact permissions for that computer.

Alin.

Markus Gaugusch wrote:
On Oct 8, Alin Dobre <alin.dobre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Hi,

here would be a workaround:
mv /bin/false /bin/false.TEMP

He can't do that as non-root.

Markus

--
Alin DOBRE
Technical Support Engineer - RAV Division