[suse-security] fou4s - Fast OnlineUpdate for SuSE 0.10.0

Hi,
I'm happy to announce the final release of fou4s 0.10.0. For those who do
not know, this software is meant to be an alternative for YOU (YaST
OnlineUpdate), especially designed for administrators that need to keep
many machines up-to-date in a convenient way. But I also use it on my
desktop machines, so you may do so as well ;-)

Since the last version many things have changed (hopefully, they have
become better :)
* SuSE 9.0 support
* 2-level caching for even faster updates
* Bandwidth limiting for downloads [--limit]
* Check remote hosts for needed updates, even if fou4s is not installed
  there (you just need to be able to read the RPM database) [--host]
* More support for foreign updates (packman, ...; hint: use --end!)
* Files that are fully retrieved are no longer tried to be resumed
* The language of the update descriptions can be chosen [--language]
* New output formatting and summary

Because of internal changes, the GpdList option should no longer be used.
Just add your rsync servers to the Server= list (blank separated or add
another Server= line) and run fou4s -u, etc as if it were a normal server.

If you are updating to SuSE 9.0, please do a fou4s update FIRST, because
the old version is not compatible. If you have already upgraded, run
fou4s --auto --checkf -g, to install the new fou4s without signature
checking (or just install the new fou4s version with rpm -Uvh ...).

As usual, the software can be downloaded from http://fou4s.gaugusch.at/.
Previous fou4s users are notified automatically, if the checkfou4s option
is set in the cronjob.

have a lot of fun ...
Markus
PS: For everyone who has not seen Terminator III: Machines will take over
the world, if we don't keep our computers protected!