Re: [suse-security] ipsec freeswan - connection established successfully, but packets are dropped ...

Hi Markus,

> I stopped all Firewall rules, and checked the ipsec configuration over
> and over, but i can't find a solution.
> Can anyone help me?

do you have in /etc/ipsec.conf lines like this:
leftupdown=/usr/lib/ipsec/_updown.x509 ?
In _updown.x509 routing and firewalling for ipsec connection will be set.
With Suse-Firewall this configuration works fine for me.

Frank Stuehmer

WS Medienservice Chemnitz GmbH
Heinrich-Lorenz-Straße 2-4 * 09120 Chemnitz
Tel. 0371-5289-275 * Fax 0371-5289-115
f.stuehmer@xxxxxxxxxxx