Re[2]: [suse-security] Squid Update ?

Hello Roman,

> impossible, you mean ftp.suse.com.

Sorry, you´re right.

> Please simply try it out.

As I told I did that and it works. I just wondered if it was the
proper way to do it.

Although I found two external helpers to do the job

  wbinfo_group           matches users to NT groups using wbinfo
  winbind_group          matches users to NT groups using winbind direcly

neither of them is included in the squid binary rpm.

Just wondered if there was a reason for that (they are available in
squid-2.5.STABLE1-63.src.rpm). Or maybe some other way SuSE thought of
for that functionality.

So I just tried using wbinfo_group.pl manually.

--
Best regards,
 André                            mailto:Andre.Saenger@xxxxxx