Re: [suse-security] Cannot access SuSE 9.0 through PuTTY

Hi !

> This might be a simple charset Problem.
> Do you use special Characters, such as
> §$/$%/%&/( ????
> Then try out if authentication works
> after chanching PW to AAA.

--> I don't think this is the problem because it works fine with the
Linux client and the same user/password on the remote side. See my
first answer for an explanation of how to solve it.

Cheers,
Armin

--
Am Hasenberg 26         office: Institut für Atmosphärenphysik
D-18209 Bad Doberan             Schloss-Straße 6