Re[6]: [suse-security] Squid Update ?

Hello Markus,

> Yes. the wbinfo_group.pl worked. the wb_group stuff never worked
> here. wbinfo_group is a simple (even i can grasp it) perl skript,
> that just does several wbinfo - xxx checks and combines them in
> order to get info about group memberships. Have a look at it - it's
> really simple.

Now I´ve run into a problem - I configured ntlm authentication and an
allowed domain group.

Works so far with http:// URLs, but as soon as it comes to https://
access is blocked when I use IE5.5SP2. Using IE6SP1 or Firebird it
works.

Did you get this combination to work? IE5.5SP2, NTLM & HTTPS ?

--
Best regards,
 André                            mailto:Andre.Saenger@xxxxxx