[suse-security] Audiostream caching

Hello List,

I'm searching for a possiblity to cache a realaudio, mp3 and/or a
windowsmedia audio stream.
The intension, is to reduce the traffic in the lan, because many guys hear
the same stream (radiostation) in our house. Now it would be nice, if a
proxy, or any other chaching instance would load the stream, and store it in
a cache. So the guys could connect to the local streamingserver to hear the
cached stream.

Sorry for the post in the security list, but I think it is be best list for
such questions.

best regards,
Hans