[suse-security] YOU Woes

Greetings All,

I am having a problem with YOU that I hope someone here can help me with.  Essentially, whenever I run YOU I get the error:

Initialization failed. Try again.
If failure continues, choose
another SuSE FTP/HTTP server.

I tried to get help from SuSE (we have support) some time ago, and they told me that I have UnitedLinux installed and not SLES.  Silly me, I thought they were one and the same.  Anyway, I can see the request going through our proxy server and the response is a 404 error:

1067289521.691    390 10.10.10.200 TCP_MISS/200 217 GET http://sdb.suse.de//youfix/ - DIRECT/195.135.220.8 text/html
1067289522.167    423 10.10.10.200 TCP_MISS/404 561 GET http://sdb.suse.de//youfix/i386/update/UnitedLinux/1.0/patches/directory.3 - DIRECT/195.135.220.8 text/html

I have downloaded and installed the newest (I think) version of YOU:  yast2-online-update-2.6.16-0

Any ideas / suggestions / pointers / advise is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Grant

sender  of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by