Re[8]: [suse-security] Squid Update ?

Hello Markus,

> Well, at least i was not informed about any problems with these
> clients... I guess these clients are used, but they seem to work.
> perhaps it's not about ntlm, but the other rules in your squid.conf?
> have a look at the "port" entries ...

After further investigation I found the problem only to occur with
ie5.5sp2 patch q828750, works fine with older patch (q818529) releases
or other browsers (ie6sp1, mozilla firebird, konqueror), so I don´t
think it´s another rule in squid.conf(?). But then again, on-the-fly
authentication seems to work only with IE...

--
Best regards,
 André                            mailto:Andre.Saenger@xxxxxx