Re[10]: [suse-security] Squid Update ?

Hello Markus,

> Right. Because only IE is able to send NTLM (or ADS) auth.
> what a pity, hm?
> Better is: Open LDAP Server - Single Sign on solution, incl Firewall,
> Mail and all that you can imagine.

But how do I get a single sign on to the squid proxy then (taken that
the clients stay NT4 Workstations)? Wouldn´t I still have to use NTLM?

Is it possible to migrate an NT Domain to a Samba/Ldap SuSE Linux
Server yet - without having to touch the clients? Can I replicate the
accounts like NT PDC/BDCs do for the case the main Samba/LDAP Server
goes down?

--
Best regards,
 André                            mailto:Andre.Saenger@xxxxxx