Re: [suse-security] Re: [suse-security-announce] SUSE Security Announcement: kernel (SUSE-SA:2004:028)

Al Bogner wrote:

I am unsure if the problems are solved in 2.6.5-7.108-default, because I downloaded the kernel today before I received this mail. Could you please name the kernels exactly, which have the bugs solved, in the announcement?

The previous version was 2.6.5-7.104, so you certainly have the new one.

I personally wouldn't mind a jump to 2.6.8.1 for a specific driverfix I may have a need to but probably will just try the next kernel of the day.

--

C U