[suse-security] kernel: ip_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.

Dear suse-security list,

I had this problem :  kernel: ip_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.
I found this solution : sysctl -w net.ipv4.ip_conntrack_max="32768"

After i restart susefirewall2  the value off ip_conntrack_max is back to
default 16k .
How can i solve this ??

Best regards, Peter.
privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.
ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (including its group companies) shall not be liable for
the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in
this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your
system. ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that
the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.