Re: [suse-security] SUSE 9.0 Pro Production Quality?

Yep.. that's why I use SuSe Linux Professional in production environment
since version 7.0. Sometimes I find a release less suitable for
production purposes (for example this was the case with 7.3 and 9.0.. I
did not try the 9.1 yet).

Depending on the hardware. I always use Intel-CPU & Chipsets for Servers (I got 2x Dual P3 500 as webserver). 7.3 was a nice release and even 9.0, but I did install minimal system plus my desired packages. I installed several webservers with 9.0 and had no problem (except the quality of SuSE-updates). I didn't test 9.1 as well, because of the 2.6.x kernel, which is only at it's beginning and got some problems with raid-drivers.

Philippe