[suse-security] kernel: ip_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.

Hi,

I'm still having the problem, after the machine (SuSE 9.0, SuSEfirewall2) is up for about 30 days, although I did:

echo 65535 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_conntrack_max

Even more strange - when I do
cat /proc/net/ip_conntrack | wc -l

I usally get something like 1500, which does look quite normal to me.

So the only solution seem to be to reboot the system every 30 days? Isn't there anything else I can do? Will upgrading to kernel 2.6 possibly fix this?

Greetings,

Ralf