Re: [suse-security] SUSE 9.0 Pro Production Quality?

Just to sort of hop in here and piss off the Debian lovers, but you do know
Linux is a Kernel right? My SUSE box is solid is a rock, and never slows
down. How would Debian be more stable? I've used both and I stick with SUSE
and Slackware.

I don't like Gentoo either. Debian and Gentoo are like the only two Linux
Distros out that have ever had their servers broken into.