Re: [suse-security] tripwire twpol.txt for suse 9.0

Quoting David Evans <dsevans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Back in March 2004 some people where looking for a tripwire twpol.txt
> that was "tuned" to Suse 9.0. I found the conversation via google
> becuase i was looking for the same thing. Has anyone found or created
> such a file, and is so would you be willing to share it?

The one I posted back in March is fine to use for a SuSE 9.0.  It's a bit
generic, selecting whole directories, rather than specific files and there may
be some areas left out, like /srv, which SuSE likes but I don't.  Tripwire is
something that has to be fiddled with for the individual machine.