[suse-security] Fou4s 0.12.1 released

Many thanks to all contributors and people who sent me mails about bugs in the last version!

I just released fou4s 0.12.1 with the following changes:
- The --checkdeleted option was broken (Please not that it doesn' work at
  all on SuSE 9.0/9.1 because I just can't find any deleted files after an
  update there - if you do, please tell me)
- The kernel update reboot reminder did not work on SMP machines
- Servers with user:pass URLs were not parsed correctly
- The nagios check script was updated (thanks to Christoph Wegener)

The latest version is available via "fou4s -ui --checkf" or from my homepage: http://fou4s.gaugusch.at/

kind regards
Markus Gaugusch