RE: [suse-security] su - huh?

Hi Patrick,

additionally you might want to make "set -x" at the beginning of
/etc/profile - so you will see what commands are executed during your su and
you will see which scripts are sourced in what order. As you can see in
Armins mail the amount of sourced "profile-files" has increased (though this
list is not complete) and obviously still will grow.

Martin