From: Armin Schoech [mailto:schoech@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 8:17 AM
To: suse-security@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [suse-security] su - huh?

Hi Patrick,

When I "su -" I get the following. Putting hooks into my
.bash_profile file it does not get to that file, so it reads
something before aht too?  Tia

nvlnxt21:/etc # su -
-bash: listserv:/root: No such file or directory
hit0
hit
hit2

--> Have a look at ~/.bashrc, ~/.profile, /etc/bash.bashrc, /etc/profile
and any script that is called from within these files.

HTH,
Armin

--
Am Hasenberg 26         office: Institut für Atmosphärenphysik
D-18209 Bad Doberan             Schloss-Straße 6

Eric Mueller
EDS Operations Services GmbH
Global IMDS Technology Management
Eisenstr. 56, D-65428 Ruesselsheim, Germany
phone : +49 6142 80 1218
http://services.mdsystem.com