Re: [suse-security] SuSE Firewall and CUPS (UDP rules)?

Maxim A Belushkin wrote:

I set FW_SERVICES_EXT_UDP="631" and FW_SERVICES_QUICK_UDP="631" (this one just-in-case), the rest default from what the Yast tool left it at, in /etc/sysconfig/SuSEfirewall2, and ran /sbin/rcSuSEfirewall2 restart.

*faint whining* What am I missing? :(

Try clearing the rules with
SuSEfirewall2 stop
SuSEfirewall2 start

Remember to rcSuSEfirewall2 restart when you are done.

Sometimes I have found this not as good as the above.  YMMV

--
Joe Morris
New Tribes Mission