[suse-security] SELinux

Hello,

I would like to know if SuSE has plans to integrate SELinux in YAST.For
example with the other security setting ,easy local . ....paranoid local.
Would be revolutionair if SuSE had a GUI interface in YAST to SELinux.

Dreams are deceptive. My question is: Are there specific SuSE SELinux
howto's or other documents regarding SELinux on SuSE 9.1 ?

1)Do i have to recompile the kernel
2)Is SELinux policy implementing ready on SuSE 9.1 ?
3)Are there SuSE 9.1 policy examples?

kind regards,

Jophn Deo