Re: [suse-security] IPSEC - SuSE 9.1 - Shorewall 2.x

Hello again ;)

Subject: Re: [suse-security] IPSEC - SuSE 9.1 - Shorewall 2.x (22-Sep-2004 10:46)
From:    philipp.rusch@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To:      suse-security@xxxxxxxx

> I got one step nearer to my goals:
>
> ISAKMP SA is established, so key-exchange seems to work and
> encryption is not the reason.
> But pluto complains, that he cannot find a connection for that SA,
> although everything else is *exactly* like on 9.0 before.

Hm, you may want to check the archive of the Openswan Mailinglist
(http://lists.openswan.org/mailman/listinfo/), maybe someone else
encountered that problem.

> I did define my roadwarriors like that:
>
> # /etc/ipsec.conf - FreeS/WAN IPsec configuration file
> version    2.0    # conforms to second version of ipsec.conf specification
>
> # basic configuration
> config setup
>     interfaces=%defaultroute
>     klipsdebug=all
>     plutodebug=all
>     nat_traversal=yes
>
> Any hint appreciated,
> Philipp

I don't think it is related to your problem, but you can delele
the interfaces line, as Native-IPsec doesn't use them anymore, and
I think the debugging levels are a bit high.

Best regards
Thomas