Re: [suse-security] Re:[suse-security] SSH password attacks

Dustin Knuttgen wrote:

I am, of course, seeing the same thing. I wonder if it might be because of SuSE now being owned by novell. Admin is a typical Novell server user account. Maybe someone is trying the attacks against the SuSE servers that they were using for Novell servers.

Just a thought.

It's not specific to SuSE. My FreeBSD servers get the same treatment. It's a general SSH attack.