Re: [suse-security] SSH password attacks

Hello,

a question about a (SuSE)Firewall-Login:

Is there a possibility (most probably) to restrict the ssh-access (user and
root) to the firewall to certain (local) networks like 10.10.10.*?

Am I on the right way that I must change
	/etc/ssh/sshd_config

Here I should change
	#ListenAddress 0.0.0.0
	ListenAddress 10.10.10.0
(with this only from the 10.10.10.0 net a user can login,
 root login is denied anyway)

But _only_ this?
For me there is no need to protect from 'inside' as it is only me.

Thanks in advance,
Carl