[suse-security] Pay attention after apache2 patch!

On my SuSE 9.0 boxes running fou4s to update apache2 caused the service to
stop running.  A simple restart of the service was enough to fix it.  On
SuSE 9.1 it kept running, but only on one of the two 9.1 boxes I have with
apache2 running was the automatic 'kill -HUP' from the update successfull.
Again, a manual restart and no problem.

Not worth debugging, but it's worth looking twice to make sure your
apache2 server is still running after the upgrade, especially if you're
running fully automated updates...

Bjørn
--
Bjørn Tore Sund           Phone:  (+47) 555-84894    Stupidity is like a
System administrator      Fax:    (+47) 555-89672    fractal; universal and