[suse-security] capability dazuko stops named xntpd

Dear listmembers, dear maintainers,
the problem I want to be helped in is about the capability.
After installing the dazuko.ko module for running virus-scanning with avguard
the services of xntpd and named give up to operate complaining:
named: capset failed: Operation not permitted
and:
ntpd[3932]: cap_set_proc() failed to drop root privileges: Operation not
permitted
I am running SuSE 9.1 with the latest kernel 2.6.5-7.108-default and tried
different dazuko-versions, latest was dazuko-2.0.4-pre2. Even with the latest
kernel.org 2.6.8.1 it produced the same poor results.
There is a module commoncap.ko but it is not included in the Makefile of
/usr/src/linux-2.6.5-7.108-default/security but the commoncap.c is still
there, for what purpose ist it omitted?
I tried a lot with the capability=0 and selinux=0 in the /boot/grub/menu.lst
entry, but the selinux is not in the mentioned kernel.

Does anyone have an idea how can I run dazuko/avguard and named and xntpd on
one machine?

greetings and thanks in advance

Christoph

p.s.: the virus-scanning is working properly!