Re: [suse-security] Shorewall, what version R U running

John,

Am reading through the extensive documentation, some 400 pages.

There are a lot of versions, with at least 2.9 being not yet stable.

What version are you running with 64 bit?  I downloaded 2.8 rpm, but
there is a patch and no instructions on what to do with it?  If you have
done this one, did you patch, and if so how?

melissa