Re: [suse-security] Making SuSE 9.1 a router?? HOW??

Have never done either, but will try both.

This is wonderful.  Thanks everyone.  I have been using SuSE since 6.3,
but mostly as MS replacement for secure, robust, and reliable production
machine.

Now having to learn more, due to the deteriorating Internet civility
environment and having inherited a family of MS users.

Thank-you for being there and I will be contributing more as I get into
this.

melissa