Re: [suse-security] dns and named in chroot jail

Your issue is that dhcpd is running as the user dhcpd but the permissions
on the test.it directory (and I'm assuming the files as well) do not have
the correct permissions for dhcpd to update it.

If you "chmod 775 test.it" and "chmod 664" the files inside that folder,
then make the user dhcpd part of the named group, you should be good.