Re: [suse-security] re: strange but true

On Tuesday 28 September 2004 08:24 pm, Ben wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 01:06:37 -0800, John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> wrote:
> > On Tuesday 28 September 2004 07:43 pm, Ben wrote:
> >> On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 00:33:12 -0800, John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >>
> >> But i still caint get an answer on how to get ICS working on SUSE?
> >
> > Its can't.  Or can not.  Its never caint.
> >
> >> is there ICS on suse? There must be, i just caint find where or how
> >> to activate it?
> >
> > ICS?
> > Even google yields no clue.
>
> WHAT GOOGLE R U USING?????

Heh... Caught me.
I was googling ICS and LINUX, and could't find any meaningfull hits.

I couldn't believe you would know about Windows ICS and STILL
be confused as to why a machine with no one logged in would try
to contact the net...   You acted like you didn't know about daemons
which run with no one logged in (Like ICS).

--
John Andersen