Re: [suse-security] Re: [SLE] re: why wont my suse compile

The Wednesday 2004-09-29 at 14:58 -0700, Ben wrote:

> PSS
>    When i did CL "dict" no such thing?. Is that for SuSE 9.1 pro?
> cause it dont werk in SuSE 9.1 personal? A decent Dictionary would
> be handy for me as the flames i get for spelling is terrible, So
> i guess i should do something about it really. :)

Er... Patrick wrote that on the SLE list, that is, suse-linux-e, not here,
in suse-security. Please, slow down, answer on the correct list, or you
will get every body lost :-)

This list is for security problems.

But, to answer your question, yes, that gadget comes with the professional
version, but you can install it by ftp easily. For spelling you should
look at ispell or aspell.

--
Cheers,
       Carlos Robinson