Re: [suse-security] Martian source (How to ignore in logs)

Title: Untitled
On Wednesday 29 September 2004 17:29, Joe Morris (NTM) wrote:
> No, set FW_KERNEL_SECURITY="yes" to no.

I have done this, stopped the firewall, waited a few minutes then restarted
the firewall.
Messages still appear.

> command given to you in the last post.  That should work immediately,
> but will not survive a reboot or may not survive a firewall restart,

have run the
linux:/home/barrulus # echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/all/log_martians
linux:/home/barrulus #

script, it is accepted, the file log_martians now contains a 0 instead of a 1.

still the martians are coming :)