Re: [opensuse-security] No time stamps in audit.log?

Am 05.09.2014 00:43, schrieb Christian Boltz:
> Hello,
>
> Am Donnerstag, 4. September 2014 schrieb pinguin74:
>> What convenient way do you suggest to read audit logs? Especially for
>> AppArmor.
>
> Personally, I let logdigest mail me the interesting parts of audit.log
> (which basically means grep -v $boring_lines).
>
> For something that is easier readable, I can recommend
>
>     aa-notify -v -s 1

Ah, okay, works.

I just thought, aa-notify gives a graphical popup note on the desktop? I
gues it can´t do that?

Oh, wait, I have a cool idea, I will pipe the aa-notify output to KDE
KWrite and create a new KWrite color highlighting schema, this way I get
a optical nice log file output! And with sudo´ed I even don´t need the
root password!