ezmlm warning

interim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mailing list.

at interim-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Messages to you from the interim mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the interim mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the interim mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <interim-get.123_145@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

send an empty message to: