Re: vd_proftpd.pm Metasploit module for ProFTPD stack overflow

I have tried to exploit ProFTPD but the Metasplot module didn't work for me...-
 so, I read part of the source and debug it...-.-
And when I smash the stack, putting a value in eip register,I put a \x00 in a pool variable tha is a argument to a function later...-so i have a segment fault, end never return from the vulnerable function ..!
If anybody knows about a posible solucion to execute    arbitrary code...plase tell me..._!
   Sory for my english::!!JA:::!-